রবিবার, ২৯ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Homepreneurs Wants to Help You! ? Homepreneurs's Blog

When I began Homepreneurs in the summer of 2010, I had just returned to work after spending 2009 without a job. ?I volunteered (for Illinois WorkNet) to assist the unemployed with updating their resumes, interviewing skills, and job search techniques. ?I met some very talented people through WorkNet and vowed to develop an alternative to traditional employment. ?Hence, the concept of starting a home business became my rallying point.

Homepreneurs did far better than I ever expected or anticipated. ?In retrospect, I would have planned better in advance, had I known. ?At 37,000 plus visits and counting, I feel the concept is solid and viable. ?With future economic prospects uncertain ? Spain?s unemployment is 25% ? a need for private sector growth and innovation remains.

Homepreneurs is a no charge service. ?I have not made a single dime for the hundreds to thousands of hours invested. ?I?m fine with that. ?I do this to help so many that are in need, in the United States and elsewhere. ?Someone has to step up and do things like this blog and similar.

We want to help you, but we need to know what need want and need. ?Post in the comments, send an email, Tweet us or comment on our Facebook site. ?More job ideas? ?More work from home options? ?Second jobs? ?Marketing or accounting information? ?We are partnered with The Accountinator now to help too. ?Mark is a CPA and blogs about accounting issues ? for free ? on a daily basis.

We are here to help. ?We can?t address individual situations, but will blog about issues in a general context. ?Ask us.

Best regards,

Dion D Shaw
Dion D Shaw is the founder and owner of Homepreneurs

Homepreneurs. New Day. New Opportunity

grand canyon skywalk tonga pid corned beef hash

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন