মঙ্গলবার, ১ মে, ২০১২

Feedback on paper about AS/NT intimate relationships - Love and ...

Hello! I'm an NT woman married to an AS man. I'm also a graduate student and decided to take a risk by bridging my personal and academic worlds. I just finished writing a paper for a class (not yet sure if I'm going to try to publish it somewhere...kinda depends on the feedback I get). I'm looking for a few people with experience in AS/NT relationships to give me some feedback on it.

The title of the paper is:

Just Another Aspie/NT Love Story: A Narrative Inquiry into Romantic Relationships between Neurotypical Women and Aspie Men

The paper is 26 1/2 double-spaced pages long (plus references which you don't need to read).

If you are willing to help me out, please reply to this post or email me via WP. I will email the document to you via WP. Unfortunately, I don't think I can add an attachment, so I will have to cut and paste it into the body of an email.

Oh, I should mention that my data collection came from WP discussion boards. But I do not use direct quotes, screen names, or any other identifying information. Instead, I've written a "fictional representation" of the data.

I'm really nervous about asking for feedback...but also really curious to know what others think about it.

sales methodology career clothing letter of recommendation templates free beats

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন